Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday!

I'm participating in Meet the Teacher week at Blog Hoppin'

Tell us a little something about you:

I'm Jenna, I'm twenty something (a little closer to the 30 side), and I teach first grade! I graduated from Marshall University (Go Herd!) in 2007. I'm married to the love of my life! We have 2 furbabies (Noel and Valentina) and we are starting classes next month to be foster parents. I can't wait to be a mom!




How long have you been teaching:


Finding a teaching job was not easy! I started out teaching preschool (I have a minor in Pk-K). Finally in February of 2010 I got my first job in an elementary school teaching fourth grade. Last year I switched to first and I love it!



You might not know:


*I married my husband after knowing him for just 8 months.

*We have been battling infertility for almost 2 years.

*I can't whistle.

*I'm afraid of the dark.



What teaching supply can you not live without:



I love sharpies! I also love my timer. I also really like my brightlink board (similar to a smart board). The number one thing I can't live without would be the laminator. I don't have my own though, I just use the one at school .:(


Now head on over to blog hoppin' to join in on Meet the Teacher Week!






































No comments:

Post a Comment