Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

#Tired

I have a facebook friend that puts a hash tag on all her facebook posts....it's contagious haha..hence the title!





Today was our second workday. I've gotten a ton done, but I am exhausted. I guess my body is still on summer time. I only took a couple pictures today because I forgot my camera. I'll try to remember it tomorrow.







This is the bulletin board in the hallway outside of my room. I ordered a penguin bulletin board set from Bender-Burkot at the end of last year, but it hasn't come in yet, and I'm not confident it will be here by open house on Tuesday. I have some backup penguins I can use that I bought at my favorite teacher supply store! I plan to put each of my 19 kiddos names on them.







These are my math tubs. Inspired by The First Grade Parade . I plan on doing more math centers during my math time this year. I found penguins with each letter of the alphabet on teachers pay teachers. They came with some blank penguins, so I used those for my math tubs.



I brought home a huge pile of things I laminated that I need to cut out. I'm not looking forward to it, but here I go.........














No comments:

Post a Comment