Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Design

I'm hoping someday when I hit big time blogger status that someone will make me a rockin' custom layout, however until that day I found a super cute design at www.designerblogs.com. I went cheap for the first layout...just $10! My husband would have a cow if I spent $25+ on a blog layout.

In classroom news, yesterday I went to the awesome teacher supply store. Last year I swear they had tons of penguin stuff...not so much this year. I'm so bummed. I got some penguin decals, some black and silver border, and some penguin pencils and paper. I'm going to try and find some penguin border and name plates online. I did however score big at JoAnn's Fabrics. They had super cute penguin fabric. I'm going to use it to make some little curtains for 2 shelves I have in my room. I was so excited to find it yesterday! Then when the super sweet girl was cutting the fabric for me she asked what I was making. When I said I was a teacher she informed me they have a teacher discount program. In case you didn't know, if you sign up at your local JoAnn's you get 15% off your total purchase! Score! I'm hoping to get this curtains up in my room and post some pics this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment