Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Some pictures

Here are some pics from the past couple weeks.....in no certain order since blogger and I aren't friends! P.S. my room was a hot mess when I took these pics




A little leprechaun damage:
Some Classroom Pics---center table


classroom shot from the front of the room



View of my guided reading table










Manipulative store shelf




Back counter/book boxes/sink








We followed the first six weeks of school and made our hopes and dreams







Center chart and behavior card system










Cubbies











Word Wall/Cabinets









Computers














Wanted posters























































Field trip writing...took these on my phone and they are blurry










































































No comments:

Post a Comment