Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Few Classroom Pictures

The other day when I was working in my room I snapped a few pictures. I've done some more work since then, but I don't intend to go back until our workdays start next Wednesday. There are only a handful of teachers that have even gone in to work this summer.



View of the penguin curtains I hung up...those things thrown in the cubbies below are put away now.


View from the library center...that's my bff Blake in the background helping me.







View from the front of my room...I have all my tables where I want them. That blue cabinet is in my office now though.




View from my office door. I've since hung my alphabet strip above the board, and hung the clock up on the wall.











AND................the winner of the $10 Target giftcard is:



#24 Cindy who said "I'm a new follower of your blog!:o)



Cindy e-mail me your address at jennatwigg@gmail.com and I'll get your giftcard in the mail!


Congrats!


















































































































2 comments:

  1. Awww... I wish I had won your giveaway!
    Your room is looking very good! :) Can't wait to see more! And did I read that correctly.. you have an office? WOW! That is pretty awesome!

    Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have offices that are shared between 2 people. They aren't very big haha and other than storage I rarely use mine. Right now no one is in the room next to me, so it's just mine, but it's lonely in there haha.

    ReplyDelete