Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teacher Week Day #3: Where it all Happens

I didn't do Tuesday's post because this is only my second year of teaching and I don't feel like I'm the best one to give advice. However, I'm excited about today's post because I haven't posted any classroom pics this year! So be prepared, there are quite a few.




My listening center and that pocket chart will be used for my center chart.

A dark view of my library center (the battery in my camera was dieing)




A better view of my library center.




Self explanatory: I found those flowers on a blog, but I can't seem to find it now.








We use responsive classroom for behavior at our school. This is my timeout area/card system/feelings poster.









View from the front of my room












View from the side of the room












Word Wall/Cabinets....those are penguins with letters that I bought on tpt.
















Penguin curtains and cubbies





View of the front and middle of the room. I'm blessed with a large room.



Tomorrow is our first day with the kiddos. I now have 20 kiddos on my roster and I've met 18 of them. Wish me luck!













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment