Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is hosting a linky party. I love linky parties!
Without furthur ado:
The 10 ways I know it's back to school time
10. It's tax-free weekend here in NC.
9. My BFF asked me if I wanted to hang out Monday or Tuesdays because she's off and I asked her if she'd meet me at my school and help in my room :) I lurve her!
8. I've been spending hours devoting my life to reading teacher blogs again. I also lurve blogs!
7. My trunk is full of supplies I've bought...and a couple awesome steals I got from a retiring teacher on Craigslist.
6. I've gone back to telling my husband to "hush I'm working."
5. I'm practicing for less frequent bathroom breaks.
4.I feel like my to-do list is much too long.
3. I've already picked out an outfit for back to school night.
2. I'm preparing myself for the fact I won't be able to stay up late to watch my guilty pleasure shows.
and the number #1 way I know it's back to school time:
I started blogging again!